ROBERT GODFREY & ANNA CALHOUN
Wedding Photo Registry Page
Thank you for visiting Robert & Anna's wedding registry page! You may gift any amount to the couple, and the full amount will be credited to their account. They will then be able to choose what to apply their gifts towards after the wedding. Here are a few items Robert & Anna are interested in:
- Heirloom Wedding Album ($500-$2,000 depending upon their choice)
- Art Prints/Collage for their home ($300-$600 would get them a very nice set)
- Digital Files (Includes all final images from their wedding, high resolution)
To make a gift to the couple, simply fill out the form below to start the process. You will then receive an email from us with a link to pay online (Credit Card), or an address to mail your check to, according to your payment preference.
If you have any questions, feel free to browse the registry FAQ below, or email us directly!
Josh & Kathy Lockie
- How much can I give? You can give any amount from $10 up to $1,500. Some clients have chosen to cap their registry at a certain amount, and we will tell you (before payment) if they have reached their limit so you can adjust your gift accordingly. We suggest a gift of $50-$150.
- Are there any fees? We cover all credit card fees, so none of those will be passed to you or the bride and groom. For payment by check, we charge a fee only if the check bounces ($25). No tax applies.
- Will they get credit for my full gift amount? Yes. If you give $100, the bride and groom will get a credit to their account for $100.
- Do you store my credit card information? If you choose to pay by credit card, we set up a one time invoice and payment through our secure Stripe credit card processing account. Lockie Photography will never see your credit card information or store it.